Many businesses, especially in the F&B field, have grown rapidly and started to digitize their operations. This shows how aware F&B companies are of the technology they have to keep up with.
To start transforming their operations to digital, a tool or software is needed, whether they build it themselves, or use a tool that has been proven.
Many Bisync customers considered building their own tools, but eventually switch to using Bisync. This is because of the many factors that have been taken into consideration, ranging from higher costs, limited knowledge of the tool, or the length of development of the tool.
Here are 10 reasons why customers from the F&B industry is choosing Bisync:
- “Super easy to use for all staff in F&B no matter their education level”
- “Proven to skyrocket F&B staff productivity as now performance is transparent and data based”
- “Powerful dashboard gives real time analytical data for continuous improvements across the restaurant operations, as well as predict and prevent future issues”
- “Overall the solution realizes massive savings in time and money! The savings can be repurposed to innovation and business strategy”
- “Economical and Ecological Benefits gained with Paperless Productivity”
- “Attractive pricing model for F&B operators.”
- “The system is quick to implement – literally started using from menu planning to operations in just weeks.”
- “The support team is experienced and hands-on, delivering top-notch support with record breaking turnaround times.”
- “Expanding my business just gotten easier, everything from my inventory to my menu is already in the system. Just duplicate and use for each new outlets.”
- “Staff management simplified, with full visibility, I can assign an ID to each staff and give them authority in running the business with me.”
Those are some of the reasons we often come across when talking to customers. By always putting our customers’ satisfaction first, we can always improve and improve the usability and efficiency of Bisync.
Our Customer Success team always maintains a good relationship with our customers, and always listens to our customers’ feedback. Try our free consultation to find out how your business can benefit from using Bisync, no commitment required.
Bisync transforms manual operations processes into app-based for operators, turning manual paperwork to digital and shaving hours off the processes, from purchasing to menu engineering.
Contact us today for your free consultation. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message via the chatbox.